Monday, August 1, 2011

.:Alone:.

Often I find myself thinking or sulking about the past and what it has taken me to get where I am today. It wasn't a pleasant journey but I made it out alive and well (for the most part). When I'm alone I think of many things to do and sometimes its quite laughable. I also like to do the random-est things like dress myself like a zombie or pretend its Halloween and paint my face, taking random pictures and overall just being weird (helps to keep me distracted). I find that I can also be very productive when I am alone but at the same time I tend to be most unstable(emotionally). To me, being alone can be a curse and a blessing but for the most part its grey (more dark than light). But I also remember I am never truly alone. I have people who care about me. Sometimes as humans we feel like no one cares about us anymore but that's never true. Someone will always be there for you and want to see you smile. Never forget that....its important.
I know that if it weren't for a few individuals I might not be here today so for those who feel alone don't. When your world seems to be crashing down there will be others there to help you pick it up. So don't be like me and dwell on the past, keep moving forward! Smile you look better when you smile... 

"You dont walk this path alone, we walk as one"

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home