Tuesday, August 9, 2011

.: Misunderstood Inspiration:.


My emotions are a major role in my art. For those that know me, they would say I have a pretty twisted way of thinking, I would just say I find the beauty in the darkest things. Why fear something that seems "scary"? Why not take what you fear most and try to understand it? After all what you fear the most is the unknown, I guess that's why some people fear death or what comes after it. I as any other have fears and sometimes I try my best to understand them but I am only human. I would rather spend my time laughing about the little things with my friends. Happiness is also a great source of inspiration. I take moments Ive captured in my memories and transfer them to paper. Or I become inspired by the ones around me, either way it all leads to me picking up a piece of paper and creating something. Nature is also a influence, I love all that it is from the little rocks in  your backyard to the biggest mountains, it fascinates me the same. The life that it brings and even the death the it takes. I don't see anything wrong with appreciating something that's no longer living, if you cared about it so much shouldn't you love it  regardless? (As long as it in a healthy manner) I guess its like when family member pass on, you still love them after death. People create things to honor them and commemorate them. I admire that kind of artwork, its the kind of work that has its own voice. My work isn't the best in the world but I do put a lot of effort into what I do and what I create. Its my form of expression and the only thing where I can create anything and everything I want. Photography is another one of my outlets, it allows me to take something ordinary and give it a new perspective. I admire tattoos because of how beautiful they are and because of the reasoning behind it. Each one has its own story just waiting to be told. I may possibly get one in the future but until then I'll keep on deciding what it should be. Sorry for rambling, but this is what inspires me, what inspired you?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home