Thursday, September 29, 2011

.:What Love Is To Me:.


 Love, Something that can drive people to the ends of the earth and back. To me people tend to make this strong and powerful word seem inferior by using it as if it were a common word of un-importance. Love at least to me, means caring for a individual and them playing a important role in your life. Love means acceptance, accepting others regardless of their flaws and seeing the best in them. Wanting to see them succeed and make an impression on the world. Being there when everyone else turns there backs and leaves them to cry. It means knowing they have a place in your heart, and you in theirs. Supporting each other through Hell and Heaven no matter what is in your way. Love means understanding what they have been through and caring for their happiness over your own. Love is compassion and dedication to the people you love, making memories with them, and never forgetting them. Being in Love doesn't revolve around physical connection and attraction but an emotion bond.  A connection that will always be there no matter where they are. You don't need to be in love to love, you just need a heart. You just need a friend. I will always love you guys, always...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The Irish Phantom Cat said...

I agree with your sentiments on love entirely. Very nice post!

By the by I changed the URL of my blog. If you follow the link below, select unfollow and then click follow afterwards you'll be linked to my new URL and will receive my updates. And if you could let me know when you do that, so I know to post new stuff. No point posting if no-one can read it. :)

October 14, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger The Irish Phantom Cat said...

http://gothicphantomcat.blogspot.com/

October 14, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Koalalovespikmin said...

awww thank you (: I enjoy your posts as well ^ ^ and ok I follow

October 15, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home