Wednesday, January 4, 2012

.: Black as Space :.

It's 2:52am and I'm waiting for the sun to rise on a new day, hoping this feeling of sadness and loss fades away with the night. I have no reason to feel this way, when our eyes first met your heart was black as coal if anything was done to change that, well maybe I just gave up and now my ghost is up against the morning sun. I cringe and my screams are only responded with eternal silence. As I gaze at my moral figure, casket closing on my corpse I noticed you moved on, like a drowing man gasping for air I can't stand it and I turn away. We keep torture in our hearts, we just can't let go, I'll hunt you down and haunt your dreams, I'll strike you at night when your heart isn't guarding the door. Through the field of burning trees and over the river tinted with my tears. This curse is really haunting me. When we meet will your hesitation match mine? Will you smile or will you shake with anticipation? Your eyes shine like the sun while mine are dark as space. Don't worry with any luck I'll just be a bad memory. A rebel angel lost in purgatory, I can't see where I'm headed I've lost track of where I've been. Until the day my eyes will remain forever closed, until the morning sun rises on a new day when all this fades away into the dark side of the moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home