Monday, January 16, 2012

..: One Year :..

It seems like only yesterday that we met and I couldn't be happier, we have been through so much but we've supported each other through the heaven and hell his world has to offer. I remember the notes and the late night IM's they mean so much. I love our sing alongs even though it's mostly you singing. There isn't a day where you can't make me smile or can't brighten up my day. Your words of kindness mean so much to me and even though sometimes I blow it off I really take them to heart. You're so important to me and I'm pretty sure you have no idea how much but yes you are! Whenever I feel my world falls apart I always know I can fall on you and that you'll be my pillar of strength and you'll be my star when my sky is as dark as coal, you're my best friend and I would't change anything about you, because to me you're perfect just the way you are, though my eyes you're flawless (I know I'm being cheesy but it's true) youre there for me when most people turn away or leave me there to drown in my misery but you, you give me a hand to grab and a shoulder to lean on. Despite distance we've become so close and I dream of the day that we will get to meet face to face (hopefully you wont be disappointed of me) you're a piece of my heart and if anything happened to you I'd lose my mind. Even though we come from separate worlds we seem to impact each others lives. I love you, you're so important Filip. Happy one year<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home